Beretta 92FS 9mm
Beretta 92FS 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol is one of the most extensively tested and duty-proven handgun designs in the world. Featuring a durable Bruniton non-reflective black finish that provides superior corrosion resistance, the 92FS semi-automatic pistol is a double-action/single-action handgun, designed for superior reliability in virtually any scenario. Checkered grip panels provide a positive, reliable grip in any environment, even with gloved hands. The Beretta 92FS utilizes a short recoil, delayed blowback system for enhanced contol, while an open-top slide that virtually eliminates jams for superior reliability.
The disassembly latch makes for easy, toolless fieldstripping, breaking the 92FS down into 4 main components for easy maintenance. A spring-loaded, ambidextrous safety lever doubles as a decocking lever, and a visible chamber indicator allows for visible and tactile chamber-status checks for an added layer of safety. A reversible magazine release accommodates right- and left-handed shooters, while two 15-round magazines ensure optimal firepower for defensive scenarios.
- Extensively tested and duty-proven design
- Bruniton non-reflective black finish
- Checkered grip panels
- Short recoil, delayed blowback system
- Open-top slide virtually eliminates jams
- Disassembly latch makes for easy, toolless fieldstripping
- Spring-loaded, ambidextrous safety lever
- Visible chamber indicator
- Reversible magazine release
- Two 15-round magazines